NEXAR Polymers in Water Management
NEXAR Polymers offer a competitive edge to water management system designers by providing them with the latest innovative and technological advancement in water filtration technology. NEXAR Polymers help designers develop water management systems that effectively remove impurities, toxins, metals, and other contaminants from many natural water resources, in addition to effluent water from industrial manufacturing plants, to make them suitable for use or reuse.
Potential Applications of NEXAR Polymers in Water Management:
- Water filtration – Reverse Osmosis (RO), Pervaporation, Electrodialysis (ED) and Electrodialysis Reversal (EDR), Reversed Electrodialysis (RED)
- Nanofiltration (NF) and Ultrafiltration (UF)
Features and Benefits:
NEXAR Polymers deliver innovative and technologically advanced features and benefits including:
- Selectivity - Our innovative technology provides a selectivity feature that gives water system designers the ability to selectively reject or permit filtration of specific chemicals or other contaminants from a water source. This feature can give innovators the ability to develop a customized water filtration system specific to their needs.
- Chlorine Resistance - NEXAR Polymers are chlorine resistant. They can withstand exposure to chlorine and oxidizing disinfectants which allows for effective cleaning and disinfecting of water transport, filtration and separation systems. This feature helps extend the life of the water system, allows for high and consistent water transport rates, and helps maintain the cleanliness of the processed water supply.
- Conductivity - NEXAR Polymers have high ionic conductivity and work very well with ED, EDR, and RED systems. This allows designers to develop water filtration systems that are cost-competitive and environmentally sustainable.
- Efficient Packing, Shipping and Storage - NEXAR Polymers do not require complex and costly packaging, shipping and storage treatment because they are stable in ambient conditions, are available as a stable, free-standing membrane, and do not require special crating, shipping or storage. They also offer good dimensional stability in both wet and dry conditions and are supplied as a free-standing roll for improved ease-in-use, and continuous and expedient processing. Our packaging helps reduce labor costs and helps streamline the manufacturing process. NEXAR Polymers are also packaged as a liquid solution, or in solid form.