NEXAR Membranes for Energy Recovery Ventilation Systems (ERV)
NEXAR membranes improve the performance and efficiency of energy recovery ventilation (ERV) systems in industrial, medical, commercial and residential applications. NEXAR membranes help ERV systems more efficiently reduce the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system load by reinforcing their effectiveness. NEXAR membranes, in conjunction with ERV systems, have the ability to recycle the energy inside of any space where air quality is important.
NEXAR membranes also help building designers achieve green building and LEED designation while meeting the ventilation codes and requirements of ASHRAE standards 62, 90 and 189.
- Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Airplanes, Trains and Automobiles
Key Features and Benefits of NEXAR Membranes in ERV Systems:
- Act as key driver/component to transfer sensible and latent heat
- Provide a high moisture vapor transmission rate (latent heat transfer)
- Received industry, third party verification of exceptional total energy recovery efficiency
- Available as a supported membrane system that can be readily installed into an ERV core
- Provides excellent chlorine resistance, which makes it ideal for areas where indoor pools exist